University of Glasgow Masters Scholarships for UK/EU and International Students
The University of Glasgow Adam Smith Business School have introduced a limited number of scholarships, available to University of Glasgow graduates applying for certain postgraduate taught programmes (MSc), and EU (including UK) applicants new to the University, commencing in September 2014. A total of 10 scholarships are available across the following programmes: MSc Corporate Governance and Accountability, MSc Financial Risk Management and MSc International Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Scholarships are awarded for the following MSc programmes: Corporate Governance and Accountability, Financial Risk Management and International Business and Entrepreneurship.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing master degree at University of Glasgow in UK.
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants must:
-be graduates of the University of Glasgow OR an EU (including UK) applicant new to the University.
-hold an offer of a place on one of the eligible programme, commencing in September 2014.
- Scotland, EU and international students can apply for these Business School scholarships.
- 10 Business School scholarships will be offered.
- The value of scholarship is £3,000.
- The criteria for the scholarships are academic excellence and personal achievement. Applicants will be evaluated on the basis of their application for admission.
- All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria and who have submitted an application before the deadline will be considered. No separate application is required.
- The application deadline is 1st July 2014.