Yangzhou University Scholarships
Yangzhou University Scholarships Overview
Go to China to further your education. happy news Scholarships at the University of Yangzhou are now accepting applications. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Yangzhou University Scholarships 2024 are fully financed awards. These scholarships are offered for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies. These scholarships will cover housing costs, stipends up to 2500 RMB, and tuition fees.
The Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government and the Chinese Ministry of Education jointly sponsor Yangzhou University (YZU). One of the first to be permitted to award both master’s and doctoral degrees, it is a significant comprehensive university in Jiangsu Province. The beginning of YZU’s history can be found in 1902, when its predecessors, Tongzhou Private Teachers’ School and Tonghai Agricultural School, were established.
A rich tradition in the humanities, advantages in agricultural sciences, integration of sciences and humanities, and a harmonic development of each major discipline are all aspects of YZU’s education, which is based on the motto of being persistent and self-reliant. YZU campuses currently house over 25,000 full-time undergraduate students and over 11,000 postgraduate students, of whom over 2,000 come from abroad.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution: Yangzhou University
- Study Location: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Various fields
- Program Duration: Depends on the chosen program
Yangzhou University Scholarships: Your Gateway to Quality Education in China
Yangzhou University is offering scholarships for international students at the undergraduate, master’s, and PhD levels. This is your chance to pursue higher education in China with various benefits, including tuition and accommodation fee waivers, as well as living allowances.
To be eligible for Yangzhou University Scholarships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except China
- Scholarship Requirements:
- International students who have already applied for Yangzhou University as Bachelor, Masters, or PhD students.
- Age requirements:
- For undergraduate: At least 18 years old, under the age of 25 (by May 31st)
- For masters: At least 18 years old, under the age of 35 (by May 31st)
- For PhD: At least 18 years old, under the age of 45 (by May 31st)
- Applicants should not hold any other scholarship of its kind in China.
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships:
- Sign up.
- Choose “Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship” and select your major. Fill in your information.
- Upload the following required documents and submit your application:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- The Letter of Guardian’s Authorization (For young applicants who are less than 18 years old).
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or passport photo page of the Guarantor.
Join the international community of scholars at Yangzhou University and advance your academic journey with the Yangzhou University Scholarships. Apply before the deadline, and seize this opportunity to study in China.
For more Scholarships in the UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: