Canadian University Dubai Scholarships 2024 News for International Students
Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Canadian University Dubai for 2024 Session
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship Overview
Start your educational journey in the UAE. happy news Scholarships for Canadian Universities in Dubai are now available. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship program, its advantages, and how to apply.
The Canadian University Dubai award 2024–2025 is an international student award that is partially sponsored. This award is only available for master’s and undergraduate programs. This scholarship provides a tuition cost waiver of up to 50%.
In order to give top-notch academic programs based on Canadian curriculum and educational tenets, Canadian University Dubai (CUD) was founded in 2006. It also serves as a stepping stone for students who wish to pursue higher education, research, and employment possibilities in Canada.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution: Canadian University Dubai
- Study Location: UAE
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Find available programs.
- Program Duration: Varies based on the chosen degree
- Deadline: For the fall semester, the scholarship application deadline is July 7th. For the spring semester, the deadline is December 20th.
Unlock the Benefits of Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
Canadian University Dubai is providing scholarships that offer a tuition reduction of up to 50%. These scholarships are available for students at both undergraduate and master’s levels, helping you to pursue your education and achieve academic excellence in the dynamic and vibrant city of Dubai.
To qualify for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries
The scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
For the Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis. However, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only, but students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship. These scholarships do not apply for summer semesters.
High school applicants must have a minimum academic achievement of 75% to be eligible.
Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to apply or reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
How to Apply
To apply for the Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, follow these application instructions:
- If you are a freshman, check the admission requirements.
- Apply to Canadian University Dubai. Begin your application.
- Complete the Scholarship application form.
- Provide the scholarship application with all the required supporting documents, including a completed application form, a current rental contract, bank statements, employee certificates and salary statements for each employed family member, copies of passports and visas for all working family members (or both parents), and certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling.
Note that all documentation will be kept confidential, and any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding Financial Hardship Scholarships.
Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs) along with all the supporting documents to [email protected].
Don’t miss this opportunity to receive a Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, which can significantly reduce your tuition costs and contribute to your educational journey in the UAE.
For more Scholarships in the UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: