L’Oreal Legal Internship in Indonesia, 2017
L’Oreal is delighted to offer Legal Internship programme to study in Indonesia. Applicants must be Final Students majoring in Law with min GPA 3.00. International students are eligible to apply for this internship program. This is an unpaid internship program.
Field of Internship: This is a Legal Internship program.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: L’Oreal
Internship can be taken in Indonesia
- Final Students majoring in Law with min GPA 3.00
- Fluent in English
- Interest in Corporate Legal
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship program.
Internship Description: You will be generally responsible for:
Assessing the Data Protection Regulation:
- understanding the new regulation and its impact to L’Oreal Indonesia
- assessing and conducting gap analysis where we are measuring against the new regulation requirements
- conducting the internal research, interview, and collating data and documents
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer