The Sherwin-Williams Management & Sales Internship is a PAID, 10-12-week program over the course of the summer, offering hands-on experience in management, sales, and store operations while delivering meaningful customer experiences. Our store internship program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive learning experience by gaining practical business-to-business and retail experience working in a paint store. You will gain insight on a career in outside sales by traveling with a Sales Representative and spending structured time with your management team. You will also complete a project that addresses critical business issues alongside your peers and with the support of leadership.
Sherwin-Williams values unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
• Be 18 years of age or older
• Possess a valid Driver’s License.
• Be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future.
• Enrolled in an accredited four-year college or university at the time of the internship.
Applicants who will be college graduates by internship start are not eligible. These candidates are encouraged to apply to our Management and Sales Training Program instead.
Our intern experience provides professional-level learning in the following areas
• Customer Relationship Management
• Business Management
With our promote-from-within philosophy, interns who successfully complete the program are encouraged to apply to the Management & Sales Training Program to further their careers with Sherwin-Williams!
• Be willing and able to work all scheduled hours which may include evenings and weekends.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. for short distances.
• Must be able to operate material handling equipment safely once trained.
• Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color-matching paint.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
Last Date:- Dec 8, 2022