Empowering Changemakers: Lazord Fellowship - Your Gateway to Social Impact
Lazord Fellowship Overview
A fully financed award for international students, the Lazord Fellowship. This grant is available for one training year. This scholarship offers a small housing stipend (depending on the fellow’s location and needs) as well as a living stipend (based on the cost of living in the area).
You would join a multifaceted programme as a Lazord Fellow that aims to enable its fellows to develop a critical knowledge of civic involvement and to enhance their technical and leadership skills across various industries for their future employment.
The programme fulfils its objective through offering mentoring, establishing enriching educational possibilities, and offering career chances in businesses dedicated to advancing the common good.
You must apply if you are a visionary leader looking to spark ideas for social change in areas including education, women’s rights, social entrepreneurship, youth involvement, and human rights.
Lazord Fellowship Overview
- Level of Study: Training / Non-degree Program
- Institution(s): Lazord Partners
- Study Locations: Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan
- Program Duration: One Year
- Application Deadline: June 20
Lazord Fellowship offers a diverse range of courses to empower you for social change:
- Women’s Rights
- Civil Society
- Project Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Youth Empowerment
- Corporate Engagement
- Human Rights
- Team Building
- Business Skills
Lazord Fellowship Benefits
As a Lazord Fellow, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive package that includes:
- Work Placement: Spend one year as a full-time employee at a local non-profit or for-profit organization.
- Stipends: Receive a living stipend based on local living costs and a housing stipend tailored to your placement and needs.
- Networking: Connect with professionals and influencers from diverse sectors, both locally and internationally.
- Mentorship: Benefit from monthly mentoring sessions with experienced civil society professionals.
- Training: Access a minimum of 15 training sessions led by influential civil society leaders and expert trainers covering various topics including civil society, project management, leadership, team building, and business skills.
- Conferences: Attend annual international conferences alongside fellows from Egypt, Tunisia, and Jordan.
Application Process for Lazord Fellowship
To apply for the Lazord Fellowship, follow these steps:
- Online Application: Submit your application through the online form for your preferred local partner institution.
- Application Components: Prepare the following documents and information:
- Personal details and background information.
- Previous experience in civic engagement and leadership.
- List of significant awards and recognitions.
- A one-paragraph biography.
- A personal statement (800 to 1500 words) addressing a social cause that concerns you and your theory of change.
- Valid passport (optional).
The Lazord Fellowship offers a transformative opportunity for individuals passionate about creating positive social change. With a diverse range of courses, comprehensive benefits, and a strong emphasis on mentorship and networking, this program equips fellows with the skills and knowledge they need to make a difference in Egypt, Tunisia, and Jordan.
If you’re committed to civic engagement and ready to take the next step in your journey towards social impact, Lazord Fellowship is your path to success.
Apply today and be part of a community dedicated to shaping a better future.
To Apply: Lazord Fellowship
For More Scholarships in UK:Scholarships in UK
For Scholarships in Australia:Scholarships in Australia