Masters Taught Excellence Scholarships at University of Bolton in UK 2014
University of Bolton is offering excellence scholarships for full-time UK, EU and international masters students. Applicants must have been awarded a First-Class Honours Degree (or equivalent) from a UK or EU institution and course of study must have commenced in September 2014 or later. Three scholarships of worth £1,500 will be awarded irrespective of student’s financial means. Application should be submitted till 31st October 2014.
- Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the University of Bolton.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree level at University of Bolton.
- University of Bolton, UK is providing these scholarships.
- The Masters Taught Excellence Scholarship is worth £1,500 and will be awarded to full-time UK, EU and International Masters students, irrespective of their financial means, who progress to a University of Bolton Masters Course.
- Three excellence scholarships will be awarded.
- The Masters Taught Excellence Scholarship is worth £1,500 towards tuition fees.
- Students will be notified whether their application has been successful or not via their university email address.
- In order to receive the scholarship towards fees students must have completed the Masters Excellence Scholarship application form. Please return the form with photocopies of your certificates.
Eligibility: Up to £1,500 will be paid towards your tuition fees and to be eligible you must demonstrate the following:
– must have been awarded a First-Class Honours Degree (or equivalent) from a UK or EU institution
– must be studying a full-time taught masters at the University of Bolton campus in Bolton
– must not be in receipt of any other offer, i.e. Alumni Discount or any other fee reduction
– must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees, for example from an employer
– the course of study must have commenced in September 2014 or later
- UK/EU and international students can apply for these excellence scholarships.
The application deadline is 31st October 2014.