University of Roehampton Sacred Heart Scholarship in UK 2015
University of Roehampton is offering Sacred Heart Scholarship (RUSH) for the year 2015-2016. Scholarships are available to academically excellent students from both within and outside the UK to follow a postgraduate research studies in any discipline at the University of Roehampton. Scholarship consists of the tuition fee and free or subsidized accommodation fees on the University of Roehampton campus. The application deadline is 8th May 2015.
- University of Roehampton Sacred Heart Scholarship in UK 2015 are awarded in areas which promote international understanding.
- Scholarships are available for postgraduate research programme.
- University of Roehampton
Eligibility: Students on postgraduate research programme (MPhil and PhD only) from within and outside the UK who:
-are intending to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Roehampton
-have an excellent academic record or equivalent life experience
-have a commitment to contributing to the wider community
-may otherwise be unable to pursue their studies
-are likely to make a contribution to international understanding and intend to contribute to their own communities following graduation.
- International Students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The University of Roehampton and the Society of the Sacred Heart have established a scholarship fund to encourage postgraduate research studies in areas which promote international understanding and which enable candidates to work more effectively in their communities upon completion of their studies.
The scholarships are available to academically excellent students from both within and outside the UK to follow a research programme in any discipline at the University of Roehampton.
The scholarship will usually consist of the tuition fee and free or subsidized accommodation fees on the University of Roehampton campus.
- Scholarships for MPhil and PhD will be for a maximum of 3 years for full-time students or 5 years for part-time students.
- The scholarship will usually consist of the tuition fee and free or subsidized accommodation fees on the University of Roehampton campus.
- The main criterion for the award is academic excellence. However, excellence in other areas of the candidate’s past work or volunteer experience may also be considered. The Awarding Panel will also take financial need or other compelling circumstances into account.
- Successful applicants will be advised in the first week of June 2015.
- Applications should be send via e-mail and also by post. Applications for the scholarship should include a statement indicating why the candidate wishes to pursue their studies at Roehampton, and indicating how the candidate intends to promote international understanding and contribute to their communities following graduation. Applicants must also send the names and contact details of two referees and proof of eligibility. This should include:
-reference to their acceptance (conditional or unconditional) by the University of Roehampton to pursue graduate research studies on one of the eligible programmes;
-any other information that the candidate feels is relevant to their application.
The University of Roehampton Sacred Heart Scholarship in UK 2015 application deadline is 8th May 2015.
Share this Scholarship for others