Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship
Bridging the Gender Gap in Finance and Tech
Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship Overview
The Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship was created to encourage deserving women to pursue graduate degrees and careers in finance or technology.
BI The UN Sustainability Goals are important to Norwegian Business School. The goal of BI is to assist initiatives aimed at increasing gender equality in particular. With the help of this scholarship, deserving female candidates can be encouraged to pursue jobs in industries where there is a gender gap.
Inspiring Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship :
The Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship aims to inspire and support talented female candidates in their pursuit of graduate studies and careers in finance or technology. It serves as a catalyst for bridging the gender gap in these industries by attracting outstanding female candidates.
Coverage: The scholarship covers full tuition fees for up to two years, contingent upon the student meeting the academic progression requirements.
Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Strong academic records.
- Norwegian citizenship or international citizenship from EU/EEA/Switzerland.
- International female applicants with ties to Norway who meet Lånekassen’s eligibility requirements.
- Application to and acceptance in one of the following BI programs:
- MSc in Business with a major in Finance (Campus Oslo and Campus Bergen)
- MSc in Business with a major in Sustainable Finance
- MSc in Business Analytics
- MSc in Data Science for Business
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Sustainable Finance
- MSc in Quantitative Finance
- Female applicants in the 3rd year of the Sivøk program are also eligible, but international female applicants with citizenship from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland do not qualify for this scholarship.
International female applicants without citizenship from EU/EEA/Switzerland are not eligible for this scholarship.
Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship Application Process:
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship by adhering to the following steps:
- Application Submission: Submit your scholarship application within the specified deadline.
- Selection: The selection process for scholarship recipients will be conducted by BI Norwegian Business School.
- Notification: Successful applicants will be notified about the scholarship awards.
- Academic Progression: Maintain the academic progression requirements specified to continue benefiting from the scholarship.
- Multiple Scholarships: While you can apply for multiple scholarships, BI Norwegian Business School will grant only one scholarship per applicant.
- Program-Specific: Awarded scholarships are tied to specific academic programs at designated campuses and cannot be transferred.
- Loan Consideration: International candidates eligible for a student loan in Norway from Lånekassen will be considered domestic applicants for the BI Presidential Scholarship and will not qualify for stipends towards living costs.
- Priority: Priority is given to candidates pursuing their first master’s degree, and those who already hold a master’s degree are not prioritized for scholarships.
- Timing: This scholarship is open to candidates admitted to a Master of Science program commencing in Autumn.
The Women in Finance and Tech Master Scholarship is a remarkable opportunity for aspiring female leaders in finance and technology. BI Norwegian Business School’s commitment to gender equality and sustainability underscores the significance of this scholarship in fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce in these critical fields.
Apply now and embark on a transformative academic journey with BI Norwegian Business School.
For More Scholarships in USA: Scholarships in USA
For Scholarships in Canada: Scholarships in Canada