Indiana University Bloomington has established the Audrey A. Brinkman Memorial Undergraduate Scholarships to attract and support outstanding students for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for international applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Indiana University. The selected candidates will be given education funds.
Indiana University will provide the education funds to the selected candidate for the academic year 2022/2023.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Incoming, directly admitted freshman who plans to study business
- Non Resident
- Renewable if the recipient remains in good standing and meets other criteria
- To apply once you’ve decided Kelley is the place for you, you will need to apply to Indiana University. No special application process is required. Incoming first-year students who meet the criteria mentioned above are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic results
- High school transcript
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the University for the Programme they wish to join.
- Language Requirement: As an international student, you may be required to complete the Indiana Academic English Test (IAET) once you arrive in Bloomington. The results of this test will determine which English language improvement courses you will need to take. The Second Language Studies (SLST) department offers six topics of English improvement courses. You must complete your required SLST courses in your first year at IU Bloomington and complete them before applying for I-Core.