Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management
Seize Your Opportunity with Business Scholarships
Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management Overview
The S P Jain School of Global Management offers business scholarships to international students that are partially sponsored. The recipient of this scholarship will get a tuition remission worth between US$3,000 and US$18,000 each year, renewable for four years, for undergraduate and graduate studies.
S P Jain School of Global Management, ranked #19 in the world by Forbes Magazine for Global MBAs, is a tri-country business programme with specialisations in finance and marketing and real-world company exposure in Asia, the Middle East, and Australia.
The School enrols less than 200 students a year from more than 30 different countries, making it a very small institution. Our objective is to develop world-class business leaders.
The School wants to develop future leaders in global business. Programmes leading to a Bachelor of Business Administration (with a focus on marketing, finance, or entrepreneurship) last four years (Singapore, Dubai, Sydney). Programmes leading to a bachelor’s degree in communications or economics last three years (only on the campuses in Singapore and Dubai).
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Institution(s): S P Jain School of Global Management
Study in: Australia / UAE / Singapore / India
- Deadline: Open All Year
Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management offer recipients an annual tuition waiver ranging from US$3,000 to US$18,000, renewable for four years. Students are responsible for covering non-tuition costs (housing, food, transportation, registration, insurance, visas, etc., approximately US$13,000 – $15,000 per year).
Eligibility Criteria for Business Scholarships
To qualify for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management, applicants must meet these criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
Undergraduate Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic achievement, including:
- High GPA
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma with a minimum score of 38 (students with a predicted grade of 38 points are eligible)
- CBSE/ISC/HSC with a minimum score of 90% aggregate
- NSW Higher School Certificate (or equivalent) with a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 90
- A Levels with a minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA)
- High aptitude score
- SAT score above 1400
- SPJET score above 90th percentile
For postgraduate scholarships, two types are available:
- Academic Scholarships: Criteria include:
- Minimum of 75% in all years of education – 10th, 12th, and each year of graduation
- High entrance test scores: a minimum of 720 in GMAT and 95 percentile in CAT/SPJET
- Graduation from a top-ranked institution
- Exceptional post-graduate qualification (e.g., Chartered Accountant)
- Outstanding achievements in social service, sports, and extracurricular activities
- Leadership Scholarships: Awarded in three levels:
- Level 1: USD 5,000
- Level 2: USD 10,000
- Level 3: USD 15,000
- Academic achievements
- Aptitude test score
- Interview performance
- Relevant experience or Domain Expertise
How to Apply for Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management
While there’s no formal application, students should request a scholarship. To apply, tick the scholarship box on the online application and elaborate on your financial assistance need in your essay.
Submit scholarship requests via mail to the individuals mentioned here.
For further details, visit the official websites:
Business Scholarships at S P Jain School of Global Management offer a pathway to academic excellence for students across the globe. Don’t miss the chance to unlock your potential and pursue your dreams in Australia, UAE, Singapore, or India. Apply today for these valuable scholarships.
For More Scholarships in USA:Scholarships in USA
For Scholarships in Canada: Scholarships in Canada