Danish Government Scholarship
Fulfill Your Master's Dreams in Denmark with the Danish Government Scholarship
Danish Government Scholarship Overview
A completely financed scholarship for international students is the Danish Government Scholarship. This scholarship is exclusively available for master’s degree programmes. The scholarship will come in two parts: a grant to aid with living expenses of DKK 6090 per month before taxes and a full waiver of tuition fees.
One of the top 50 universities in the world, Southern Denmark University is a top-tier research institution. It offers a selection of graduate degree programmes, including as Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programmes.
The university provides top-notch education and is committed to a global perspective at all levels. Denmark’s robust global surroundings and opportunities allow for the flourishing diversity of student life.
A completely financed scholarship for international students is the Danish Government Scholarship. All full-degree international students from EU/EEA countries and countries with Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students are eligible to apply for this award.
The program’s objective is to provide applicants with full tuition fee waivers and grants in appreciation for the significant investment made during their study by overseas students.
Level of Study: Masters
Institution: University of Southern Denmark
- February intake: 1 September
- September intake: 1 February
The Danish Government Scholarship offers recipients the following benefits:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver: Say goodbye to tuition fees, as this scholarship covers your full tuition expenses.
- Monthly Living Grant: Receive financial support with a monthly living grant of DKK 6090 before taxes to help cover your living expenses.
Eligibility Criteria for Danish Government Scholarship
To qualify for this prestigious scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English is essential, with language skills equivalent to the Danish B level in English. This can be demonstrated through various means, including their language requirement form, secondary school leaving certificate (with a minimum of 210 hours at high school level), or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL score of 575/230/88.
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is open to applicants from all countries worldwide, excluding EU/EEA countries, who are eligible to pay tuition fees.
- Exchange or Guest Students: Exchange or guest students seeking to pursue Master’s level courses must have completed the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits (approximately three years of studies) in relevant courses at the university level.
Apply for Danish Government Scholarship
Follow these simple steps to apply for the Danish Government Scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: Ensure you upload all required documents to the online application form. Please refrain from sending documents via email or regular mail. Required documents include the Language Requirement Form (paper form: print, fill, scan, and upload), as well as a copy of your passport or ID card.
- Application Process: To be eligible for the scholarship, you need to gain admission to the University. All eligible applicants who receive an offer of admission will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is required.
The Danish Government Scholarship at the University of Southern Denmark opens doors to a world-class Master’s education in Denmark for students from across the globe. With full tuition fee coverage and a generous monthly living grant, this scholarship paves the way for academic excellence and personal growth.
Meeting the eligibility criteria and applying for this opportunity is straightforward, offering a chance to focus on your studies and immerse yourself in Danish culture.
Don’t miss out on this chance to unlock your potential and advance your career.
Seize this opportunity and make your mark in Denmark!
To Apply: Danish Government Scholarship
For More Scholarships in UK:Scholarships in UK
For Scholarships in Australia:Scholarships in Australia