- project design
- electrical design
- Monthly Salary
The firm provides engineering services for the design and analysis of existing and new buildings and site infrastructure including electrical distribution, lighting, photovoltaic systems, telecommunications infrastructure, and energy-related projects. There are excellent opportunities for career growth, advancement and industry training under the direction of licensed professional engineers.
We seek to have an intern who is eager to learn as much as possible and willing to take over the “backbone” role in this company.
- Applying through Erasmus Internship programme.
- Proficient in MS Office applications; familiarity with AutoCAD/AutoCAD-Electrical version 2008 or greater.
- B2 Level English.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and the pragmatic application of strong mechanical design theory and analytical skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to learn fast.
– Electrical Power Systems Design
– Earthing & LPS, Lighting, Small Power, Lighting, Cable Tray Systems
– Power Calculations, Panel Schedules
– Electrical ELV Systems Design
– Structural Cabling, Tel&Data, ACS, Fire Alarm, Public Announce, CCTV Systems