• Portfolio analysis and due diligence of private equity fund investments
• Monitoring investment performance
• Preparing performance reports and updates for investors
• Conducting industry research and studies
• Other ad-hoc projects, as needed Basic Qualifications
• Current undergraduate student in business, finance, or economics with a minimum overall GPA of 3.50 • Understanding of financial concepts and calculations
• Strong interest in private equity
• Excellent communication skills
• Good PC and MS Office skills, MS Excel experience required Preferred Qualifications
• Strong discipline and attention to detail
• Ability to work with large amounts of quantitative data within time constraints
• Willingness to learn and tackle new concepts
• Maturity and ability to conduct oneself with little supervision.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.