2023 Private Equity Internship Program
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for innovative undergraduates to join our 2023 Internship Programme within our Investment division. These roles are part of our future leadership programme where we are looking to build graduates with the skills and expertise fitting for a future leader within our Investment business.
Our 2023 Summer Internship Program runs for 9 weeks. This Program will provide you with a unique introduction to the investment management industry and our investment strategies. You’ll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business.
• Portfolio analysis and due diligence of private equity fund investments
• Monitoring investment performance
• Preparing performance reports and updates for investors
• Conducting industry research and studies
• Other ad-hoc projects, as needed Basic Qualifications
• Current undergraduate student in business, finance, or economics with a minimum overall GPA of 3.50 • Understanding of financial concepts and calculations
• Strong interest in private equity
• Excellent communication skills
• Good PC and MS Office skills, MS Excel experience required Preferred Qualifications
• Strong discipline and attention to detail
• Ability to work with large amounts of quantitative data within time constraints
• Willingness to learn and tackle new concepts
• Maturity and ability to conduct oneself with little supervision.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.