• Design user experience for customer-facing channels.
• This internship is open to Junior-status students only who are currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Experiential Design, or other relevant fields.
• A portfolio that demonstrates previous experience on Web Design projects.
• Experience with Axure RP, Figma and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Curiosity to understand user perspective within the scope of projects.
• Detailed-oriented, and capable of juggling multiple projects at once.
Benefits of a Uline Internship
• Gain professional work experience by executing meaningful business projects.
• Dedicated mentor assigned specifically to you.
• Potential opportunity to work with us full-time upon graduation.
• Housing available for out-of-town interns.
• Join a positive, collaborative work environment.
• Intern-specific “Lunch and Learns” to grow whole business and industry knowledge.
• Several outings and events throughout the summer with interns across all departments.
• On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
• First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
• Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.