Remote Division Network Manager: Leggett & Platt Fort Worth, TX
At Leggett & Platt Flooring Division, we are seeking a Division Network Manager to bolster our team and support our business endeavors. Did you know that Leggett & Platt Inc. stands as the largest manufacturer of carpet cushion and hard surface underlayment in the United States? Our Flooring division specializes in the production and distribution of foam-, rubber-, and fiber-based flooring underlayment for both residential and commercial applications. Our products offer unparalleled support, cushioning, and noise reduction under virtually any finished flooring material, enhancing comfort in homes and businesses worldwide.
As a Division Network Manager, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining a robust and reliable network infrastructure for our organization. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a seasoned, tight-knit team that values innovation and welcomes opportunities to enhance our technical capabilities. Join us and contribute to ensuring that people worldwide experience a little more comfort in their daily lives.
So, what will you be doing as a Division Network Manager?
- Work with our corporate IT group to support, configure, maintain and upgrade branch networks and in house servers
- Skilled at planning, coordinating, and executing network initiatives
- Skilled in analyzing network capacity needs and planning upgrades
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates
- Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Help develop network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
To Be Successful In This Role, You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Effective communication skills
Things We Consider a Plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industrial networking experience
- Ability to set up and configure hardware
- Problem-solving abilities
What To Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our values speak to our shared beliefs, and describe how we approach working together.
- Put People First reflects our commitment to safety and care of each other, learning and development, and creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, empathy and belonging.
- Do the Right Thing focuses us on acting with honesty and integrity, delivering the results the right way, taking pride in our work, and speaking the truth – good or bad.
- Do Great Work…Together occurs when we engage without hierarchy, collaborate as a team, embrace challenges, and work for the good of all of us.
- Take Ownership and Raise the Bar demonstrates our responsibility to add value and make a difference, challenge the status quo and biases to make things better, foster innovative and creative solutions to drive impact, and explore new perspectives and embrace change.
We’re actively taking steps to make sure our culture is inclusive and that our processes and practices promote equity for all. Leggett & Platt is comprised of people of all abilities, gender identities and expressions, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, veteran status, and more. Join us!
We welcome and encourage applications if you meet the minimum qualifications. Even if you do not meet the preferred qualifications, we’d love the opportunity to consider you.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For more information about how we handle your personal data in connection with our recruiting processes, please refer to the Recruiting Privacy Notice on the “Privacy Notice” tab located at http://privacy.leggett.com