Over 100 scholarships will be available in 2013/2014 to new self-financing full-time international students who are permanently resident in a country outside the European Union (EU). These scholarships will be to the value of 25% of the programme tuition fee and that value will be credited to the student’s tuition fee account.
Deadline: 30 June 2013
The Loughborough University Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic achievement and potential. Each scholarship will be of 1 year’s duration.
Application Process for Postgraduate Taught applicants
Applicants with exceptional qualifications may be offered a scholarship with their offer of a place.
Applicants to the following Departments will AUTOMATICALLY be considered for a scholarship – provided the initial application is complete and contains all the relevant information (degree transcripts, references etc.). For these Departments there is no separate scholarship application process.
- Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering
- School of Business and Economics (Business)
- School of Business and Economics (Economics)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Building Engineering
- Computing Science
- Design School
- Information Science
- Politics, History and International Relations
- School of Sport Exercise and Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
For all other Departments list below, students are invited to apply for a scholarship after an offer of a place has been made.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Wolfson School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering