Postdoctoral Fellowship in Nanotechnology at Jimma University in Ethiopia 2014
Applications are invited for the Postdoctoral fellowship in Nanotechnology Research Network undertaken by Department of Materials Science & Engineering at Jimma University, Ethiopia. The postdoc fellows are engaged in multiple tasks from research to academic events. The principal theme is to authorize the team associates with different academic affairs.
- The fellowship is offered in the field of Nanotechnology.
- This fellowship is for pursuing Postdoctoral research position at Jimma University, Ethiopia.
Scholarship Details: (Postdoctoral Fellowship in Nanotechnology at Jimma University in Ethiopia 2014)
Eligibility: In order to be eligible, candidate should be ambitious and want to
- International students are eligible to apply (This position is part of a team of 15 – 20 postdoc fellows coming from different countries).
- This position is part of a team of 15 – 20 postdoc fellows coming from different countries.
- Applicants will be officially appointed as an assistant or associate professor.
- The emolument of this fellowship is about $24,000 – $30,000. Housing and flights will be covered.
- The mode of applying is online.