The University of Roehampton and the Society of the Sacred Heart have established a scholarship fund to encourage postgraduate studies and research in areas which promote international understanding and which enable candidates to work more effectively in their communities upon completion of their studies.
Deadline: 17 May 2013
Students for postgraduate study or research from within and outside the UK who:
- are intending to pursue postgraduate studies at the University of Roehampton
- have an excellent academic record or equivalent life experience
- have a commitment to contributing to the wider community
- may otherwise be unable to pursue their studies
- are likely to make a contribution to international understanding and intend to contribute to their own communities following graduation
- normally who are resident outside the UK
Candidates whose proposed area of study or research is broadly relevant to the areas of social justice, human rights, inter-religious understanding, education, the environment, or gender issues are particularly welcome.
Download an application form.
Applications for a scholarship under the scheme should be made to [email protected]
Or alternatively, posted to:
Sacred Heart Scholarship Panel
University of Roehampton
London SW15 5PJ