Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships
Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships Overview
Continue your education overseas. happy news Fellowship at the Schlumberger Foundation is available right now. In this article, we’ll go into great detail regarding this fellowship, its perks, and how to apply.
International students may apply for the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2024–2025 scholarship. This scholarship may be renewed till completion of studies and has a maximum value of USD 50,000 per year for a PhD and USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doc.
Launched in 2004, the Faculty for the Future initiative provides scholarships to women from poor and emerging countries so they can pursue PhD or post-doctoral research in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at top universities across the world.
The long-term objective of the initiative is to reduce the gender gap by lessening the barriers women face while joining STEM fields, which will encourage more women to pursue scientific careers.
- Level of Study: PhD (Doctoral) / Postdoctoral
- Institution(s): Leading universities worldwide
- Study Location: Any Country
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and Biology
Explore the World of STEM
Are you a female from a developing country or emerging economy with a passion for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)? The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships offer you the opportunity to pursue your dreams at leading universities around the world.
The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships provide recipients with the following benefits:
- Faculty for the Future grants cover actual costs for eligible expenses, up to a maximum of USD 50,000 per year for a PhD and a maximum of USD 40,000 per year for a Post-doc.
- Renewal grants are available through the completion of your studies, subject to performance, self-evaluation, recommendations from supervisors, and strong evidence of re-integration plans in your home country.
To qualify for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide (except dual citizens of which one is from a developed country)
- A female citizen of a developing country or emerging economy
- Preparing for a PhD degree or post-doctoral research in STEM disciplines (interdisciplinary research between physical and biological sciences is also accepted)
- Enrolled, admitted, or applied to a host university/research institute abroad (applications are accepted only if you have applied to a university)
- Hold an excellent academic record
- Have a proven track record of teaching experience or a commitment to teaching
- Demonstrate active participation in faculty life and outreach programs to encourage young women in STEM
- Willingness to contribute to the socio-economic development of your home country and region through strengthening faculties in your home university, pursuing relevant research, or addressing public policy matters
How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships:
- Create your own account.
- Validate your account by verifying your email address.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on “Your Application” for 2023.
- Complete the online application form and attach the required documents, then submit.
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your STEM education and contribute to global development. Apply for the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships and embark on an exciting academic journey!
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: