Scholarships of Punjab Capacity Building Program for Civil servants and Policy Makers-lV, Pakistan
Program Management Unit PMU, Punjab resource Management Program PRMP, Planning and Development Department, Govt of Punjab, invites applications from eligible officers for award of a limited number of scholarships for one/two years Master/ MPhil local degree programs in specified disciplines to be pursued in identified universities under this scheme.
- Hold a masters degree or 16 year education.
- Should not be more than 50 years old.
- Have at least 5 years public sector work experience in BS-17 or above.
- Be an employee of the Government of Punjab/ a Civil Servant. (Contract employees are not eligible under this scheme).
- Furnish an undertaking on a legal paper that she/he will serve the Punjab government for a period of at least 5 years after training (on given format). Otherwise he/she will be liable to refund entire expenditure incurred by the government on his/her degree/certification.
- Not be enrolled and pursuing a degree program at the time of application and not getting funds from the government of Pakistan/ Punjab or any other source, scholarship etc.
- Not have obtained a foreign degree during the past 5 years.
- Not be currently on deputation with a donor or international agency.
- Not be on long leave from the government. (Equal or more than one year)
- Not be involved in an inquiry or disciplinary action. (However, officers facing minor punishments, inquiry or disciplinary action may apply for scholarship under this scheme, if otherwise qualified).
- Be in good mental and physical health.
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of Punjab resource management program.
Application Deadline: 05 Aug 2014