Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award Overview
Read this page if you’re considering finishing a research project in Singapore. The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award application period is currently open. In this essay, we’ll go into great detail regarding this scholarship programme, its advantages, and how to apply.
For international students, the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) 2024–2025 is a fully financed award. This award is offered by A*STAR for both undergraduate and graduate research projects. A $1,500 monthly stipend will be provided by this award.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports brief research attachments for the best international students at A*STAR, giving you the exceptional chance to experience the dynamic scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia and work with eminent and internationally renowned researchers.
Bright students with a passion for science and research are given scholarships by A*STAR to pursue their undergraduate degrees at prestigious universities across the world. They are dedicated to giving them chances to engage in hands-on research at A*STAR and universities and learn from the top brains in science who are committed to mentoring young, aspiring scientists.
Level of Study
- A*STAR (Agency for Science, Technology and Research)
Opportunity Focus Areas
- Explore available programs.
- 2 to 6 months
- October 15, 2023
- February 15, 2024
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) offers:
- Monthly Stipend: $1,500
Eligibility Criteria for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
To be eligible for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA), candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English is required.
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all countries worldwide.
- Academic Background:
- Undergraduate students in their third or fourth year.
- Master’s students.
- Fields: Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines.
- For Foreign Students Studying Overseas:
- The attachment must be a part of your school’s requirements, contributing to grades or graduation requirements.
- Eligible for a Training Employment Pass (TEP).
How to Apply for Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA)
Follow these steps to apply for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA):
- Complete the Application Form
- Fill out the application form.
- Provide Required Documents
- CV: Ensure your CV is up-to-date and includes a valid email address.
- Educational transcripts/certificates.
- Note: You may need to provide a Letter of Support from your school at a later stage, so request one from your school while your application is in progress.
- Select Your Research Institute and Supervisor (Optional)
- Indicate your choice of research institute and the research supervisor(s) you are interested in working under.
For more information about A*STAR Research Institutes (RI).
Embark on a research journey in Singapore with the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA). Explore your academic and research potential today!
To Apply:Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: