Emile Boutmy Scholarship
Emile Boutmy Scholarship Overview
Continue your education in France. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is now available. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship for 2024–2025 has full funding. Science Po in France is offering this scholarship. All international students are welcome to submit an application. This scholarship can be used for studies at the undergraduate, master’s, and PhD levels. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship can offer up to 19,000 euros annually.
The three-year curriculum at Sciences Po’s undergraduate programs is based on the social sciences. These programs, which result in a Bachelor’s degree, are available to students who have the Baccalauréat (or a foreign equivalent).
The graduate schools at Sciences Po provide a variety of two-year Master’s degree programs.
Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
Institution(s): Science Po
Study in: France
Opportunity Focus Areas: Students can enroll in any subject offered by the university.
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5-2 Years
- December 3, 2023 (Masters) (Admissions for the 2024 intake will open at the end of September 2023.)
- February 22, 2024 (Undergraduate) (Admissions for the 2024 intake open in November.)
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Tuition grant of €7,300 per year for three years, plus a €5,000 grant for living expenses.
- Tuition grant of €7,300 per year for three years.
- Tuition grant of €5,000 per year for three years.
- Tuition grant of €3,000 per year for three years.
- In exceptional cases, a €19,000 scholarship may be awarded to cover three years of college.
- During the year abroad (third year of the undergraduate program), scholarship recipients retain their tuition fee grant and additional cost of living grant (if applicable).
- Grant of €10,000 per year to cover tuition fees for two years.
- Tuition grant of €5,000 per year for two years.
Eligibility Criteria for Emile Boutmy Scholarship
To qualify for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Students who are not eligible include:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants (may be entitled to CROUS scholarships)
- Candidates with dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees similar to European applicants)
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates (except for specific dual-degree programs)
- Ph.D. program students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1-year Master’s programs
- Bachelor dual-degree candidates (unless part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
How to Apply for Emile Boutmy Scholarship?
Follow these steps to apply for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship:
- Indicate your application for the scholarship in the “Financial information” section of your Sciences Po application.
- Be prepared to provide proof of income and documents explaining your family situation if requested.
- Attach your language test results before the scholarship application deadline.
- Note that your scholarship request will only be considered if you are admitted to one of the eligible programs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to study in France with financial support from the Emile Boutmy Scholarship! Subscribe to our YouTube channel for a step-by-step application process.
For More Scholarships in UK:
For Scholarships in Australia: